Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Smoking Gun

There are several sites on the web that I check religiously. I read Dear Abby everyday. Yes, Dear Abby is a 7 day a week column, at least on the web.

But one of my favorites is a site called The Smoking Gun. Every Friday, TSG has a weekly roundup of unusual booking photos of criminals from various police departments across the country.

Now, far be it from me to make light of another persons calamity. But, some of these you just cannot help laughing at.

The link that I have provided offers pics of some rather interesting people. Such as the guy in the first photo dressed like Fred Flintstone. Or the guy with the spiky mohawk. Or the guy with the UPC code tattooed on his neck. (I wonder how much he would ring up for at his local Wal Mart.) But, watch out for the guy who's eyes you should not stare into for very long!

Any way, for your enjoyment, I present to you yet another way to waste time on a computer.

No comments: