Thursday, August 28, 2008

What!?!?!?!?

In the "What were they thinking?!?!?!?" category.

Monica, Janae, and myself cam home from Columbus Ohio just a little bit ago. My mother in law had a heart catherization done today. (One artery was 95% blocked. They put in a stent, and she will be released tomorrow morning, Lord willing.)

On the way home, we stopped at McDonald's in Celina, Ohio, for supper. Yeah, I know, really healthy.

In the back of the McDonald's, on the back wall, was something I have never seen before. There were two Kidzplace video game machines. One was situated for the bigger kids, being about 3 feet off the floor.

The other was obviously set up for the smaller kids. This one was about 2 feet off the floor, with a stool in front of it so the kids could sit as they played the games it offered.

As we were getting ready to leave, I glanced over at the one Janae had been playing, the one that was lower. She had punched enough buttons, by accident, that the game was set to a quiz mode. I guess it would ask questions, and you would gain point by getting correct answers.

I was absolutely flabbergasted at the question I saw on the screen: "WHAT WAS SERIAL KILLER RICHARD RAMAREZ' NICKNAME?"

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What kind of question is that on a KIDS oriented game?????

Thank God Janae cannot read yet!

1 comment:

Woodworker said...

And we wonder why the kids act like they do!!!!!