Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Wife Thinks I'm Nuts...

...but then so do most people that know me.

If you know me well, you know I LOVE chocolate. Love it, love it, love it.

My favorite? Milky Way.

Now, not just any old Milky Way. Oh, no. There is a better Milky Way.

King sized Milky Way? Yep, very good.

But, a regular sized Milky Way is better than a King size.

And, the fun sized is better than the regular sized Milky Way.

But, the best Milky Way?

The mini sized.

Why? Because the caramel to chocolate ratio gets better the smaller the candy bar gets.

Don't believe me? Try it. Go buy one of each. Or 20 of each. See if I am wrong.

Now, I know, y'all are thinking, "Ok, Myers takes this waaaayyyyy too seriously."

Nope, there is no way to take chocolate too seriously. :)

4 comments:

Jody J said...

I wouldn't know about Milky Ways. Lets talk Reese Cups! Now, the bigger they get, the better. Because there is more peanut butter and LESS chocolate. Yes, I am one of the few women on this planet who likes peanut butter BETTER than chocolate.
I will trust you on the Milky Ways.

Quakenbush's said...

I don't care what candy bar we talk about as long as there is chocolate involved!!! I am truly a choc-o-holic at heart! 'Oh yeah, I agree- there is NO way that you can take chocolate too seriously!! :-)
~Tasha

Angie D said...

You people are most certainly not helping my diet. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have one of every candy bar available and see which I prefer. Results later...

Karen Walden said...

There's nothing better than a "fresh" Reese cup!! Yummy! I like the ones that come in a pack of 8. Seems they are fresher than the 2 pack! I know...sounds weird!