Saturday, July 26, 2008

Church Camp

Last night, Central Friends Camp started. So, for nine more days, we will be at church camp!

As you all know, I love church camp. What I do hate, is going into camp tired before I even arrive. I always try to prevent that from happening, but, this year, as with any other year, it is the second day of camp, and I am exhausted.

But, I still love camp.

Our evangelist is Robert Thornton, from PA, and our singers are the Daniel Edwards Family.

It looks as if the weather is going to cooperate.

If you think of it, pray for us. And, if you want to be here without being here, there is live audio and video every evening at 7:30. Check it out @ www.centralyearlymeetingoffriends.org .

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Have fun and keep cool!!!

Quakenbush's said...

John,
I tried multiple times to access the live webcast and I believe it is a dead link. At least I can not get it to come up on my windows or my linux machine. Call me if you get this message before camp is over.
Greg Q.

Quakenbush's said...

John,
I installed the latest version of media player and it will still not connect to the server. I had Danny try from his computer at home, He had the same luck as I. Maybe Adams/Wells has a problem. Trust you have a great camp even if we can't attend virtually.
Greg Q.