Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Websites I view every day

There are several sites I visit everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. Some of you may not be aware of these sites, so I thought I would try to help every one be informed.

1. Drudge Report.
I am sure all of you are aware of this one, but it is the best. Period.

2. www.powerlineblog.com
Power Line is a blog of three conservative men who have a very keen grasp on what is going on in the world today. Well worth your time.

3. Lucianne.com
A web portal that has links to HUNDREDS of news stories you will not find anywhere else. A must see.

4. Patriot Posts.
This is actually an e-mail update I get three times a week. Google "patriotposts" and sign up. Every patriotic citizen needs to read this.

5. Politico.com
Now, this one is not a conservative site. No where near. But, I believe that it is important to keep up on what the left is espousing, and this is the place to do that.

I hope this helps you keep informed. We are going to need to be informed. All of us.

No comments: