Tuesday, November 4, 2008

God Help Us All

We're going to need it.

I cannot believe what I am seeing. God help us.

America, God will judge you. He is doing that now.

This man who you call "The One" will one day bow his knee to the ONLY ONE to whom that title belongs.

America, your days are numbered. We will now no longer be a friend of Israel. We WILL be attacked. A large city will likely be taken out. One of the cities that voted for this man. No, I do not want that to happen, but I am afraid it will.

Jesus is coming. Be ready.

5 comments:

Karen Walden said...

It's a very sad day for sure!

Brent Waggoner said...

Elections seem a lot less scary when you're not a dispensationalist.

John Myers said...

Brent, care to explain what that means? Do you still believe that Jesus will return?

Merrie Beth said...

I definetely believe Jesus's return is very soon, but until He comes, we need to read 1 John 4:4. God knew way before now what the election outcome would be, and we need to rest in the hope that HE will prevail in the end. Love your blog, John, keep it up.
Merrie Beth Avery

Brent Waggoner said...

John: I do believe Jesus will return. I just don't believe in the Rapture, the Tribulation, or the Antichrist. I'm an amillenial preterist, which, incidentally, has a long history in the church. It's just that virtually everyone in the modern church believes some version of premillenial dispensationalism so I look like a weirdo. :)

I still believe Jesus' return could be at any minute though. Maybe moreso than dispensationalists, since they believe the tribulation has to happen first.